Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I am now at 119 lbs!

I am so motivated! I want to thank my family for all their positive motivation. My loving husband for eating alot of leftovers and telling me I'm beautiful no matter what. My parents have encouraged me every step of the way. Even when I felt discouraged. Plenty of times I felt like giving up. My mom helped me realize that if you put your mind to anything you can do it. My dad is the one that introduced me to this diet and if it wasn't for him I would be 141+lbs heavier. I am very thankful to have such a supporting family. I am currently 118.8 lbs my long term final goal is to reach 115 lbs and 22% body fat. Last but not least thank you to all my wonderful subscribers on youtube as well! You guys have gone through it with me. Thank you for all the support. You can do it. We can do it together!

From 135-119 lbs!
Photobucket
Photobucket

7 comments:

Shannan said...

wow, well done you, i think i should try this haha :)

KRYSTAL said...

wow!! ur giving me my MOTIVATION that i need. thanks!!! im currently 120 lbs. i lost about 20 lbs too. i was 140 lbs last year dec. my goal weight is 110lbs! props to you girl! and you look GREAT!

SlvrGrndM99 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SlvrGrndM99 said...

You look great! I so need to print out the menu and get to the store!

Dazzledust25 said...

Well done! You look great :)

Emily said...

Great job! I love seeing other people reach their goals because that gives me inspiration to reach mine. :) Lookin great! A good way to keep the weight off is to watch your calories. That's my "diet" and I've been doing that since this past summer and have lost 16 lbs.

Sari said...

Hey its nice to see that this diet worked for yoU~!! I really want to try this diet but.. i've been websurfing to find out more and several of the resources state that this has a yo-yo effect.. What do you think?