Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I Finally reached my Goal of 120 lbs!!!

So I stepped on the scale this morning and it read 120.4 lbs! I am super excited! I can't believe it took me almost 2 weeks to lose 1 pound. Will I did it I reached my goal. My next goal will be to lower my body fat percentage. Right now it is at a 28.5 percent. Which means that my body is 28.5 percent fat. I am hoping to get it down to 23 percent. My water percent is at 51 percent. And I am hoping to get that at 55 percent. I have one of those new weighing scales that measures my body fat and water percentage. It's actually really handy especially when you are trying to lose weight and get healtier. So that you can make sure your not losing muscle mass while you are dieting. Like I promised I will be coming out with another video this weekend. Thank you for all your support. I am making a list of all the questions that I received so far and will be answering them in my next upcoming video. Thanks for all your support.

1 comment:

My said...

Congratulation! i stumbled upon your youtube video about dieting and i am really considering doing the same because we're about the same height and weight (im 5'2 - 5'3 and 135-140 pounds) is there any advice you can give me about grocery shopping for the diet and working out? also i got all four of my wisdom teeth taken out a few years back and i just remember being told to clean my mouth with salt water and ice my cheeks. hope you continue to have success! ^_^