Saturday, October 24, 2009

Shopping Starbucks and Subway!

I had so much fun today!

So I hope everyone appreciates the pictures. I almost got arrested! Apparently you can't take pitures in the Mall. Go figure. I was stopped by American Eagles Manager and when I asked them why, they told me it was for "security reasons" What security reasons? You're not a bank? So I decided to take some pictures of myself outside the stores and then I was stopped my the police and was told unless you have children in the play area or Santa is around, there will be no picture taking in the Mall!

Weight loss update!
Weight- 116 lbs
Size 2 jeans
Size XS sweater

Photobucket

Here are the pictures I was able to get before I was stopped by the law.

My favorite stores~

Abercrombie and Fitch
Photobucket

Hollister
Photobucket

Victoria's Secret
Photobucket

Subway A Philly Cheesesteak Sub!
Photobucket

Starbucks
Photobucket
Enjoying a Pumpkin Spiced Latte, Yum!
Photobucket

Fall Fashion
Photobucket

Photobucket