Monday, April 5, 2010

Spring Break

So spring break is over. It came and went so quickly. It was a very fun week off from school. I got to catch up on all of my videos. And I got to relax from all my school work. I have started a new video series. The Monthly favorites. If you are not familiar with them it. It is where you take your favorites from the month before and make a video talking about your favorite last months things. It helps people decide what to try if that haven't done so before. I also made a video talking about how to get started on youtube. I started youtube 2 years ago and no subscribers. I now have over 70 videos posted and have over 7,000 subscribers. I just noticed all the 7's. lol. Very cool number. I am having a contest and can't wait to see how that turns out. This will be my biggest contest yet. Well here is my March favorites. Oh, and I almost forgot! I just found out on Easter how to make HD videos!!! So now all of my videos will be in HD. My first HD video didn't turn out so well, but that was because the lighting wasn't that great and that natural light is the best light that you can use. So I can't wait to get started on my next video and see how it turns out. I am super excited! Well again here is my March favorites. Enjoy!

No comments: