Monday, August 16, 2010

Fall Semester Begins

Today is my first day of my 3rd semester in College. I can't believe I have made it this far. I am officially a Sophomore now! Boy does the time fly! I am currently pursuing a business degree in Marketing.

Some exciting news! My car is finally home!!! The transmission was blown on it and it took 3 months to completely rebuild but it's all done and I have my car back. I will never take my car for granted again.

I've also have a new found obsession and I will be making a video about it real soon. The winner for my Anastasia Brow Contest has been selected and I will be announcing the winner soon! I also have some haul videos coming up and a few more exciting projects coming soon too. I have just recently hit 9,000 subscribers!!! I am super excited! Thank you so much to all my wonderful subbies! I truly would not be where I am today without you guys! I will be holding a huge contest when I hit 10,000! I can't wait! It'll be awesome!

1 comment:

Katastrophic said...

I'm glad you have your car back :)